Contact Us: +90 533 829 9829
Who can apply for gender selection?
- In sex linked disorders, the son of a woman carrying an x-linked disease will be affected by the disease. In situations such as these PGD (Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis) should be done, if possible, to eliminate the affected embryos or PGS to select the female embryos for transfer.
- Some families might want to use this technique to obtain a gender balance among the kids. Our clinic’s criteria for this procedure is as follows:
- The couple who applies must be married.
- The woman must be older than 18 years old.
- The couple must have at least one child that is the gender opposite the one they are applying for.